New born stickman New born stickman

fukin sux

What Is Out There: Se. What Is Out There: Se.

Woah Cool

Music was better than the animation, but it was still AWESOME. Great stuff. Cant wait for your sequal to bust. Which is where?

Thats Silly Thats Silly

Good Stuff

Excellent video. Art was great. Original jokes ect. "you ate my couch" lol. Overall an excelent video. Please pump out a sequal.

FBMG 1 FBMG 1

hey steven its tayler

that was a crappy shitty gayest movie ever.

Scrogginaut responds:

OH MAI GHAWSH HELLO

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

awsome

fucking awsome (butnext time add more wepons please)

SkypeStep SkypeStep

Nice!

dont really like dubstep but really good samples n melodys

(oldteeniezuccini(veryawesome) (oldteeniezuccini(veryawesome)

Nice dude!

This is awesome man, Love the breakdown (probs because you used my JS to recorded it :) )

Scrogginaut responds:

well the js100 is a beautiful guitar!

Didgeridoo Industrial Didgeridoo Industrial

Dude honestly...

This sucks really bad, you think your so fucking awsome with your over cut digeridoo, fucking annoying drumbeats with shitty mixed high hats and/or bad use of resonance and cut-off filters, yet you make fun of me saying it sucks.

Honstly if we were to make a song to verse each other in sampling knowlege and use of it, I would kick your ass at it so bad it wouldn't be even slightly funny.

Dont use my Newgrounds shit as an example because I know it sucks, but my current shit isn't uploaded because Newgrounds wont let me upload because of an internet problem.

You try to make fun of me by dissing me on how my old metal is montonious (when you have shit like killswitch engage on your favourite music list in your profile, the only thing good in there is Steve Vai) or by dissing my mom or dad or saying a sheep has a penis (Which they don't you stupid fuck) or by saying I fuck things but if you were to unblock me from AIM and you tryed sampling better you would suck again would suck.

You think your great because your music theory is better than mine, but I can still make better music than you, Trust me.

Now don't respond to this review saying "GO FUCK A SHEEP NEW ZEALANDER" or "YOUR MOM" because its not even funny.

AGAIN, dont use my Newgrounds shit as an example, its not even worth it.

You think your tough saying in an internet review "Your dick is 0.00000000000001mm long LOL ROFL LMAO" but you blocked p00pm00s3 when he told you he was adopting a moose to your house dumbass.

Well thats the end of that, Enjoy.

-- HeavyMetalHampster aka. BETTER THAN JOO.

MarleyEFuck responds:

GO FUCK A SHEEP NEW ZEALANDER.
YOUR MOM.
Also you're a hack. You stupid little boy.