New born stickman New born stickman

fukin sux

What Is Out There: Se. What Is Out There: Se.

Woah Cool

Music was better than the animation, but it was still AWESOME. Great stuff. Cant wait for your sequal to bust. Which is where?

Thats Silly Thats Silly

Good Stuff

Excellent video. Art was great. Original jokes ect. "you ate my couch" lol. Overall an excelent video. Please pump out a sequal.

poo man kill poo man kill

I really liked this.

The whole movie fitted very well. The graphics were very nice and unique and the idea was very original. I really liked it. Thanks for the great movie.

Talk Shows On Mute Talk Shows On Mute

Loved It

I love j00! Make another video clip, seems that the keyframes are the new clocks!

Amature Invisibility: 1 Amature Invisibility: 1

Well done guys

You guys did really well, this was awesome to watch and i hope the sequel will be just as good. Just wondering is omnilurk's one counts as flourished? Oh well, nice flash!

Dark Of The Matinee Dark Of The Matinee

Mad

I loved it. Please make more.

Little Wing Little Wing

That was pretty cool.

Stupid blue guy, a really random death btw. lol.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Hey um about this whole moron hypocryte thing

some times you cant help being a hipocryte, for example "The Walrus" made a movie trying to get his own point across by critisising Michal Moore (who makes movies about his thought on life) by critisising Bush, Walrus did the same thing but critisized Michal Moore, now most of you are making reviews saying "Michal Moore is an idiot rofl lol lmao lol wtf" but you are doing the same as Michal Moore and The Walrus, Critisising some one else for critisising some one else, you are all being hypocrytes.

Sorry if the spelling is not correct cause im only 13 and personally i agree with Michal Moore and i dont like this Moron series and dont really give a shit if i was being a hypocryte in my review because i think that Michal Moore is a genius.

--HeavyMetalHampster